Saint Petersburg, Russia — 2017
The new Mercedes-Benz dealership center is the largest of its kind in Russia’s Northwestern region.
The architectural planning solution of the five-storied car dealership building is defined by its location in Primorsky Prospekt, with the main facade of the building and the glazed showroom facing the street. The dealership building consists of one rectangular structure with a partially-protruding curved ramp from the southern section of the building (the Primorets Stadium side). Most parking spaces will be located on the roof of the building and at the basement level.
The first floor of the building houses:
– security office, pre-sale car preparation section, car collection area, cleaning service room, and technical facilities.
The ground floor mezzanine houses:
– sales offices, a warehouse.
The second floor houses:
– showroom for new cars, VIP meeting room, cafe and bar, pre-sale car preparation section, cleaning service room, technical facilities, etc.
The third floor houses:
– showroom for new cars, pre-sale car preparation section, cleaning service room, technical facilities, etc.
The fourth floor houses:
– showroom for new cars, server room, open-space area, archive, accounting office, HR office, office area, changing area with lockers and showers, canteen and cleaning facilities.
The fifth floor houses:
– open parking lot for 69 cars.
The technical floor houses:
– ventilation plant rooms.