- Honoured Architect of the Russian Federation.
- Prize Laureate of the Government of St. Petersburg in architecture for 2017,
Prize Laureate of the Government of the Republic of Mordovia in architecture for 2018.
- Member of the City Planning Council under the Government of St Petersburg.
- Vladimir Tatlin Prize Laureate. He was awarded the medal of the Union of Architects of Russia "For high architectural excellence" named after V.I. Bazhenov.
- Full member of the International Academy of Architecture IAAM-MAAM.
- Member of the board of directors, St Petersburg Union of Architects.
- Chairman of the Committee for Urbanism, Urban Planning and Architecture, The Russian Guild of Managers and Developers.
- Member of the Board of The Guild of Architects and Engineers of St Petersburg.
- Founder and CEO of A.Len Architectural Bureau.