«Pearl Marina» Residential Complex
The comfort class «Pearl Harbor» Residential Сomplex is located along the Dudergofsky Canal, just minutes away by foot from the Gulf of Finland.
The new building fits well with the style of the Baltic Pearl microdistrict in its vicinity. This district in the South-West of St. Petersburg fits well with the atmosphere of a very special and atypical sea resort, with added architectural elements and approaches.
The composition of the building follows the original motifs of modern architecture and combines the elements of constructivism, eco design, and minimalism.
«Pearl Harbor» consists of four ten-storied buildings with a common underground parking lot. The first floor in building No. 4 will house in-built commercial premises – stores and offices. The curtain wall of the facade, made of ceramic granite is of white, light-gray and dark-gray colors.
The positioning of the buildings follows the axial composition of the site, which also corresponds to the urban planning logic of the planning area. The sections of the building form a sequence of four traditional St. Petersburg courtyards, characteristic for the downtown area, with a path through the territory and along the stylobate.
This residential complex has a large number of advantages that will satisfy even most discerning residents of Russia’s Northern capital:
- Clean air will be provided by many green zones of the district. The Yuzhno-Primorsky Park (South Seaside Park) with a large recreation and entertainment zone is also located in the vicinity.
- Halls and vestibules have been designed in accordance with custom-made layout plans.
- Some of the apartments overlook the impressive panorama of the canal and the beautiful surrounding nature.
- The residential building offers a wide range of apartments (664 apartments) – from functional one-room apartments to spacious four-room apartments with dressing rooms and large bathrooms.
- Apartments in «Pearl Harbor» are notable for their high ceilings (2.82 m), which makes apartments visually more spacious and creates a feeling of lightness, freedom, and comfort.
- Each apartment has an insulated balcony or loggia (1.5 m wide), the balconies and loggias are glazed according to the stained glass design.
- The apartments have been fitted with high quality double-glazed windows with the micro-ventilation and airing systems. Window blocks and balcony doors have been made of plastic-metal composite material.
- The project of the residential building includes a parking garage for 423 cars – as well as open air fenced parking lots for residents of the building.
- The courtyards have been fully landscaped: pedestrian paths have been paved, decorative bushes and flower-beds have been laid, children’s playgrounds and a recreation zone for adults have been opened.
- Ramps and lifts have been arranged for people with limited mobility.
Year of design2017
ClientCJSC Baltiyskaya Zhemchuzhina
S. Oreshkin - project manager
T. Kovalenko - chief architect of the project
M. Shalina, E. Mikhailova, D. Materinsky, I. Klimenova - architects